If you’re considering purchasing a hot tub please give us a call and we can talk you through the options or send you a personalised video of the hot tubs most appropriate for you.
Our delivery and service engineers are now offering a contactless service. We’re taking the following precautions to protect our staff and customers:
- Please unlock your gate prior to our arrival and remain inside whilst we deliver your hot tub. Where we need to talk to you this should be done through a door or window whilst maintaining a 2m distance from our engineers.
- Our engineers will wash their hands regularly using your garden hose pipe, will wear gloves when appropriate and will also carry hand sanitiser whenever possible.
- We’ll avoid entering your home unless absolutely necessary.
- Instead of an in-person “hand over”, we’ll email you a video before we visit to introduce your hot tub and tell you how to care for it. We’re also always available on the phone to help if you have any questions before, during or after your hot tub installation.
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has also confirmed that a properly maintained hot tub is highly unlikely to spread coronavirus
- “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
UK Wide Delivery of your Hot Tub
UK mainland delivery: £300 by Hot Tub Response link: www.hottubresponse.co.uk
Deliveries to the post code areas beginning with TR, PL, TQ, SA, MP, DG, PA, G, KY, IV, KW, JE, GY, IM, BT, HS, DD, PH, AB, PA will have a surcharge added. We use a professional hot tub trailer called a Spa Dolly. We can position the hot tub in your property provided you have 100cm access with no height restriction. If you have any questions regarding hot tub delivery please give us a call.
All deliveries OVER 200 MILES are carried out by contractors and are curbside only. In some areas we can not guarantee tail lift lorry with large enough back doors, therefore it could be your responsibility to offload the hot tub from the lorry though the side. If you are over 200 miles from us and you need our specialist delivery and set up – please contact us first with request for quotation.
Before you sign for the delivery, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during transit. However, if there is visible damage to the package contents, sign for delivery as damaged and contact us. Please have your order number available.
Installation of your TherapySpa Hot Tub
Thinking of buying your first hot tub? Please read this simple guide on installation.
Pick a location for your hot tub and install it, how hard can that be? Actually it can be very difficult, choosing the wrong location for your hot tub can result in a lot of expense. Your hot tub needs two main things, power and water. You will only need a temporary water supply to fill the hot tub up with e.g. A hosepipe.
Installation is simple:
You can set up your spa indoors or outdoors, above or below ground. You will need a solid level surface and proper drainage for water disposal.
A registered electrician will need to visit and install a circuit breaker (fuse) and a RCD in your electrical consumer unit and run a 32a cable to near your Hot Tub. A waterproof isolator switch will need to be installed about 2 meters away from your SPA and the electrician will have to hardwire the spa. You also need to think about drainage as a large tub can contain several hundreds of litres of water. Please take into account you may need to empty your hot tub so allow for this. Also when installing a hot spa tub you need to have a good look at the area you are installing it onto. A tub when full can weigh a very considerable amount, and as such you need to ensure that it is perfectly level. With up to five tonnes of water in your hot tub you need to ensure that it cannot move around easily. You need to ensure that it is located on a nice firm and level surface. Never locate your hot tub on a loose surface, it is far better to place your hot tub on a hard surface.